October 16, 2019

ExCel London
London, UK

International Visitors

The Aviation Week Network is proud to be a world class producer of conferences and tradeshows and welcomes its international visitors. If you are an international visitor to one of our shows, please check with your local embassy/consulate or government department for up to date information regarding what paperwork you need to travel.

Documents You Need to Enter the UK

If you are from an EEA country you can enter the UK with either a valid passport or a national identity card issued by an EEA country. If you are not from an EEA country you must have a valid passport (which must be valid for the entire duration of your stay) and you may need a visa. Please check the UK Government's website for details.


Britain’s national currency is the pound sterling.


The voltage in Britain is 220/240 AC, 50 Hz. and you will need a Type G adapter (which has 3 flat prongs).

Emergency Numbers

Dialing 999 will put you in contact with Police, Fire and Ambulance


The country code is +44

For More Travel Information